In our lives, we have heard or seen many things that it’s hard to explain them. Sometimes, some strange events happen without a clue for us to clarify them. Sometimes, it seems there are other unknown forces existing side by side with us. Towards an uncertainty, some do believe, some don’t and some half-believe.
What do you think about somebody who has lost their loved one tries to connect with the deceased person by asking help from a medium?
We only want to share our point of view on the issue Are Mediums Real?
Something hasn’t been seen, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. Although mediums haven’t been proved by scientific community, some of them are famous and employed by governments now. Mediums are known as a bridge between the living world and the dead one. Helping people to connect to others in another world and showing proof of another life is the main duty of mediums. It’s said that they enable to hear and relay messages from spirits or let a spirit use temporarily their body.
They practice different variants of mediumship to mediate communication between spirits of the dead and human beings. For instance, mediums let a spirit gain control of their voice and use it to express words or mediums only hear the message and pass it on.
To those who want to clear doubts about the existence of mediums or want to find a real medium among fakes. There are some tips for you to recognize how a genuine medium is.
- A reliable medium hasn’t asked for money at first.
- A fake one has a tendency to ask plenty of questions before starting the reading. Real ones can read your mind and hear messages without asking you a question. Therefore, you ought to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in the conservation with a medium.
- In addition, you should stay away mediums who talk so much. Maybe they want to collect information from you, so they don’t deserve for you to spend money on.
- Fake mediums tend to tell you what to do or predict bad things happening in the future. They are fortune-tellers not real mediums.
- An unreliable medium has a habit of promising and guaranteeing that they can do everything such as connecting you with your loved ones or performing spells to bring somebody back.
- It’s better if you meet a medium face to face instead of talking on phone because it’s waste of money and time checking whether that one is genuine or not.
In summary, it’s quite difficult to meet a real medium and it requires our careful observation and time to check how that medium is, but in our opinion they exist among normal people like us. If you find a real one, you will have an intermediary between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Hence, you have an opportunity to hear the voice of your deceased loved ones.
After reading our article Are Mediums Real?, we are fond of listening your own stories as well as your ideas. If you have any questions, please contact us by filling the box below. Your questions will be answered quickly. We are glad to serve you.
Send this post to your friends:
Terms:are mediums real; AreMediumsReal?; are mediums reliable; wmaid com explore aremediumsreal net; Are Mediums Genuine; aremediumsreal net;